ATK Can Balers
CRB-1 can baler – the indestructible solution for your waste management needs. ATK Equipment can balers are manufactured using hardened wear plate for the bale chamber and main press ram, and standard heavy-duty steel sections, ensuring a construction that can withstand the test of time. With the highest quality components, you can trust that this can baler will get the job done, every time.
Can baler CRB – 1 Specification
Methods of feed:
- Incorporated into a new or existing MRF System
- Large splayed hopper to suit the customer’s bucket feed
- Conveyor fed
- Hand fed
- up to 1000kg per hour of steel cans if fed continuously
- up to 1500kg per hour of steel cans if fed continuously
- Steel: up to 25kg or to suit customer requirements
- Aluminium: 550-650 kg/m cubed
- Bale Size: 500mm wide x 300mm high x 100 to 300 depth (depending on type of material and preferred bale weight)
Each machine is fitted with the most up-to-date electrical safety circuits. The hopper doors incorporate trapped interlock key systems as standard.
Can Balers features
Featuring a unique front door design, this can baler prevents jamming from occurring due to stray lids and debris. With a variety of feed methods available, you can incorporate it into a new or existing MRF system, use the large splayed hopper to suit your customer’s bucket feed, or opt for conveyor or hand-fed options.
With a throughput of up to 1000kg per hour of steel cans if fed continuously, and up to 1500kg per hour of steel cans if fed continuously, you can be sure that the CRB-1 can baler will keep up with your demands. The density of steel can reach up to 25kg or can be customized to suit your requirements. Aluminum can be densified to 550-650 kg/m cubed, and the bale size is 500mm wide x 300mm high x 100 to 300 depth (depending on the type of material and preferred bale weight).
Don’t settle for less – choose the CRB-1 can baler for your waste management needs. Contact us today to find out how we can help you save time, effort, and money with our top-of-the-line can baler.